FIRE DEVASTATES CCF COMMUNITY
by KhmerLife on Mar 18, 2019
Fundraising appeal launched as 48 families left homeless after a blaze swept through homes
CCF has launched a fundraising appeal to help families who have been left without homes after a fire destroyed part of the local community.
Families fled their homes with just the clothes on their backs after the blaze broke out Sunday afternoon around 3 pm in the Sambok Chab area of Steung Meanchey, Phnom Penh. Within half an hour the community had burnt to the ground.
Show you support and
full article at https://www.cambodianchildrensfund.org