What would you tell your 16-year-old self?

If you had the chance to go back in time to give advice to your 16-year-old self what would it be? List three things. Here are some things I would tell my 16-year-old self:

1. Not everyone will like you and that’s okay. Don’t live your life to make other people happy. What I mean is don’t change who you are, so that you could be liked and accepted. The people who love you and accept you for who you are will come into your life and stay for who YOU are not who they think you are or who you should be.

2. You can’t change the past. In your life, you will make mistakes. You will say and do things that you aren’t proud of, but you will learn from them. You will grow as a person, because you have made those mistakes.

3. Do not expect anything from anyone. If you set your hopes high, in situations and in people, you will only be let down because you had expectations. No one has the same heart as you. People will think and do things differently from you – this does not mean that they are bad people. It just means that they have different experiences from you.

Do not watch these stupid movies, you will not get anything out of it, you definitely will not get those precious hours back. Don’t say I didn’t tell you so!

machette
Arrival%2C_Movie_Poster
transporter

lol keep your finger off the trigger

Umm guys it’s three (3) things and not just one lol but it must be really significant then.

1. wake up
  2. the matrix has u
  3. follow the ‘white rabbit’

wildcard:

I would tell him to bed his first 3 romances. They would be the 3 hottest ones in his love life. I was a fool for giving into the ugly one.

lmao let me think at 16

1. keep your finger off the trigger
  2. shoulda gone back to cali
  3. never go to cambodia

Good topic here, it’s hard to condense it down to 3 so I might add an extra.

1. You’ve done everything right so far, keep up the good work soldier.

2. Yahoo chat is where you will find the most sex in your life. Enjoy it while you can since it will shut down it’s public chatrooms in 2012.

3. It takes money to make money. Find ways to get a free education and blow everything else away on your lifestyle. You’ll get the best of both worlds both in your resume and street smarts. On your way, that special someone will come into your life whom you will call your soulmate and they will be the one pushing your wheelchair in your advanced ages.

4. We live in the world of Memes once broadband came around.

HAHA i have a friend who met his first baby mama on thai chat in yahoo. but tell me why they both cambodian?