Shitty ass morning

ROFL sonofabich i woke up this morning to check my class schedule to see what my schedule was like because school starts next week. well wouldnt you know someone fucked up and i got all my classes dropped. after calling like 3 departments they finally told me to call the psychology department (rofl). In the end I fucking just ended up taking whatever classes that were still open. AND of course the only class left open was the one fucking class i didnt want to take- Psychology of Women. Nothing against women but I don’t think i’m going to get any high marks in that class ROFL

It’s a sign that you need to understand women better :joy:

use it to your advantage. youll be the new womanizer. im clueless when it comes to women.

lmao i had a BAAAD morning. woke up 6 am like wtf these bich ass niggas dropped me for not paying tuition. IM LIKE YOU BICH ASS NIGGAS. MY gi bill pays that shit. shoulda seen they faces when they realized they fucked up. But its all good cause i know i need to understand women. last time i went on a date it was so bad she ran back to her ex and got pregnant. lol :slight_smile: maybe im not the dating type?

bruh i speak from firsthand experience women are wonderful to have around but its complicated. its never that easy with me. I always seems to be getting into some type of trouble with women whether its my behavior or my loose talk :slightly_smiling_face:

forgot to mention i got totally fucked on that class. its a 700-945 pm course. yup 3 hours on a monday learning about women and when i get home imma be too tired to do shit. fuck i had the perfect schedule no morning classes everything was fine now thsi bullshit totally fucked up everything. i was so upset i took a nap this morning right after unfucking everything well i fed the dog first then i jumped in the shower. i was going to drive down to the beach but i didnt want to risk a DUI. nigas be drinking at 6am dont ask me why

I think I figured Women psychology out. Maria once wore a t-shirt to work that read:

C.R.E.A.M.
Cash Rules Everything Around Me.