Longing Heart (Korean Drama)

I signed up for a premium account on Drama Fever last week, and since then, I’ve been addicted to the Korean drama, ‘Longing Heart’. I was even surprised my husband was into watching it with me, lol.

Basically this guy runs into his high school crush one day, but by then a lot has changed and they’re now in their late 20s. There were so many things left unsaid and undone.

One day, he accidentally fell into a pond and fell into a time slip. He gets another chance to live life 10 years ago, only he’s still the same age but he gets to see himself at 18 years old.

He goes uncover as a substitute teacher and he spends his days trying to make his younger self be someone he always wanted to be but struggled to be - including finding the courage to confess to his high schoo love. In the efforts of trying to change his past, he later learned that sometimes fate cannot be messed with.

It’s so good! There are only 10 episodes. We’re on episode 8 and we plan to finish it tomorrow after work :slight_smile: