Honda or Toyota

So now that I’m moving back to California, I’m debating on trading in my Subaru Legacy for either a 2018 Honda Accord or 2018 Toyota Camry. Need a family car and a gas saver since I’ll be driving an hour back and forth to work. What’d you guys think? Of course I’m looking for a little power in the car but I need a gas saver as well lol.

both are excellent choices. they’re pretty much worry-free cars. if you wanna be cool, be like thy and order yourself a tesla!!

the thought of my tesla breaking down in the middle of the road and having no clue on what to do with a car with no engine…yeah lol. I’m good with that.

although super reliable, your honda or Toyota would probably break down first before the tesla.

Yes that is true indeed lol

Honestly never thought id own a honda… but now i own one and love it

Owned both makes in the past and can’t complain about either. Great companies. Currently own 2 Hondas, they’re cheap, reliable, what more could you ask for?

Mercedes number one.

I have a 2011 Toyota Camry and she has treated me very well so far. She still has a lot of power and drives like a new car. It’s also because I take care of her and get her checked up twice a year.

You should get a Toyota! “Tow yoa tha!”

I own a 2014 Toyota Prius C… The best decision ever to save money… I still only have 30k miles on it lol.

Ford, VW, Volvo, Chevrolet and even Kia logos all look inexplicably deranged now.

Luckily Honda & Toyota’s dont, yet.

After owning both accord and Camry, I prefer Toyota. Better ride, engine and transmission are smoother, last longer etc. Tbh I don’t really like Honda’s new “earthdream” technology.

Finally a nice looking Honda Insight.

No lies, I seeked the video a lot. At first when I saw Honda Insight, I had the stereotype of what it would look like. After seeing the back end of the car, it’s not that bad and no lies, you would catch me in one but not a brand new one. Lithium technology is pricey at it’s brand new point but this isn’t a car I won’t mind being seen in 2-3 years used. I saw a new Prius on my way to work this morning and my God that thing is ugly from the backend and so is the Nissan Leaf and the Chevy Volt. I understand it’s a new concept but it doesn’t have to be friggin’ ugly. Car makers don’t understand, don’t over exaggerate the tail lights just’s cuz it’s a hybrid or electric car. Can you make it look normal please, for normal people or we will resort to buying Teslas, not that it’s a bad thing but I’d rather buy a good looking car to save on gas mileage just to save face.

They’re both good. I own both makes. I’ve noticed Toyota is a bit cheaper in maintenance/repairs.

The McLaren Senna is hands down the best option for everybody.