Feeling Emptiness

My life has been pretty chaotic the past few months. sharing my life with a person that I was willing to spend my future with but due to unresolved differences we mutually parted ways. Now I feel this deep emptiness inside like a part of me is missing. I cant explain it but it hurts! So bad! I want to cry a little so bad but I can’t. I hate this feeling!

In the end, time heals everything. <3

jesus everyones having some relationship issues. women can be fickle buddy cheer up. have faith because sometimes things arent as bad as they seem. there are plenty of women., if youre in long beach, its like a fishermans paradise. especially at csulb, the hottest asian chicks from around so cal. im definitely blessed. i am actually eager to start the fall semester for once.

I’ve collected a lot of fortune cookies and when I strung them together, this is what it spelled:

We love because we developed an attraction for someone, some thing. The greater the attraction, the greater the attachment. The greater the attachment, the greater the suffering. What we’re left with is that feeling of emptiness. The place where it all started. That empty feeling which gave rise to a desire to be filled. At long last we fall in love and again we get this sensation of being full filled. Thus the cycle continues.

Aww Ti. It breaks my heart reading this after I’ve learned how happy you were only a few months ago. Were the differences so extreme that you guys couldn’t work things out?

Relationships are complicated but if it’s one thing I’ve learned in my 10 year relationship with my now husband is not to give up no matter what. No one is perfect. We all make mistakes. We all have flaws. And that’s okay.

The key is to work beyond the differences and not lose hope in the relationship - at times it may be difficult to do, but rest assured when faith is there, it’ll work itself out.

Unfortunately, true love can only survive when there’s two people who put in the effort. Maybe it was never meant to be from the start? A red flag for this is when you notice the relationship is one sided.

Next time, always have your guard up and don’t fall in love too easily. I know it’s easier said than done but it will save you from the heartache. I wish you the best. Don’t ever live your life for someone else. Your number one goal in life is to be happy. Cheer up. There will be better days ahead. This is just another bump in the road that you’ll surive too. Text me. I’m here for you.

It almost sounds like youre a 2 of diamonds life card like me. Coupled up, the card becomes an ace of diamonds “i am worth.” broken up, single alone it becomes “fear of lack”

Life partner would be ideal but I find strength with my business partner too. Last week three of us went to Niagara Falls and entered a strip joint. We all got lap dance. The stripper giving me lap dance suggested I should rap about the strip club. I got a song in mind. It was a good night.

jom… somtoh pros kromom leak =L