Confessions of a KL’er

Mere sight of its fresh leaves and can hardly wait to make some pong jien saom!

saom

only herb im interested in growing is the kind you smoke. i figure when i get old like 60ish ill take up gardening fool time as a hobby.

Just stopped at Riverside mart to grab some shrimp spring rolls and noticed most all the plants they had available on Saturday are already GONE in just one day! Like all they had left was a $100 kantout tree and one that I thought was angkea-dei but the cashier girl explained it’s M’lop (?) and only good to use in Pahok, not nom banchok nor somlaw kako, etc Will have to look that up later…
Would be nice if they had GACHA for sale (for ktiew/pho, of course) some day in the future, too!

pkush

that purple urkel haha nice.

smokin on some og kush right now.

shotgun a beer after smoking that bich

jom… how does Riverside supermart get new plants so quickly? today they had a little Krasang tree for just $25! will plant it later for now just looking up info how tall/wide it will eventually get and what its good for…

so my mum spent the past month here and helped water every morn and nite during this 115F humid-like-FL socal steamwave

we went along the shore - u know, malibu, naples, marinapacifica, la jolla… hit up some open houses etc and it dawned on me why oh why do waterfront SFH’s have to be so ridiculously $$$?!

oh and we stopped by kun heng & riverside every week or so hoping to grab up some khmai plants like makok but still they had none, unless it was the one for like $140! =L

im allergic to peanut butter. developed it in may of this year. at a different work a week before i started at the italian bakery. almost died at work too felt my time was almost up, pretty severe allergic reaction.

and yeah why i think maria is my girl cuz local monk say i would bump into my wife in the second month and may is the second month in cambodia. also maria keeps giving me huge boners, even simple tasks like sweeping and mopping her work area i got a huge boner like i wanna bone her right then and there

at least you have the balls to admit you wanna drop ur pants and bone her at work. women be playing with fire not knowing there be niggas out here straight savage lol. keep taking those meds and remember no means no.

When I’m eating alone and someone approaches me and sits down for a chat, I would offer them some food …not out of generosity but rather out of politeness. Secretly I’m hoping they would respond in kind by politely declining the offer and be on their way.

shopping%20cart%20grill

Just when i had decided to cut fish and seafood out too, my mum brought like a whole suitcase full of shrimp, shark, and salmon… which we did enjoy mostly grilled and only a couple times curried over the past month as its still too hot to cook inside, indeed.

Shark reminds me of beef with it’s muscular texture. Can you explain why you are giving up seafood?