5 bucks a gal n it aint even summer yet o_0

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pleu 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Pleu
    Participant

Mr.Children
    Participant

California has a lot of smart and high paying people, so that jacks price up. Then you got the broke people who have to serve them and suffer.

Pleu
    Participant

sev yrs ago when i wuz a noob to socal/cambotown, pullin out of home depot there wuz this 20something srey shut down on cherry av in front of freshnez (now mom’s mart) trying to push her car herself and nobody wuz stopping to help her!

so i did.. turned out she ran out of gas so i pushed her from behind down the block n help her turn into the station then she said didnt have no money so i told her put $5 and swiped my card for her while i put gas for me then when i came back to her it was at $30 and she was still pumping! o_0

so i had to pull it out myself from her civic and she was stallin asked me if i had a cig and saying she wuz hungry and ask me if i ever had cambodian food, wanted to go eat @ siem reap on anaheim, then i started speaking khmai wit her but she apologized didnt know any and said cuz her name was jenny she was half viet/chinese i told yea i could tell cuz her eyes wuz tight but she reminded me of honey cocaine and she blushed..

anyways i forgot how much gas was back then but when i wuz on the east coast sometimes i’d drive cross the bridge into nj just to fill up on cheaper gas but round here its all pretty much $4.30/gal and up; would be awesome if there’s like some places like OC where its cheaper but havent found any yet =/

Mr.Children
      Participant

I would never help a girl push her car. If she can’t figure out when to fill her tank, then not my problem.

smokeybandit
      Participant

use e gasbuddy app to find cheap prices, its ur best friend

Pleu
      Participant

oh, thx will check it out

smokeybandit
    Participant

The Canadian West Coast been hit with insane gas prices too. We’ve been spared the worst so far in Ontario. BC at about $1.60/L Ontario at $1.10/L

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Close