2009 KL versus 2019 KL

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  LaLa 1 day, 22 hours ago.

• Author

Phoenix
    Participant

2009 KL was a bustling and striving community with hundreds upon hundreds of members interacting on a daily basis.

2019 KL has been boiled down to just two members.

Ten years ago.

Everyone has checked out.

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by  Phoenix.

Empire
    Participant

Anyone down to watch an old episode of Fresh Prince or Married with Children with me?

Empire
    Participant

I’ve been lurking I must admit but some posts are better left off to the “professionals”

Pleu
    Participant

Polin Hem
    Participant

lmao people be lurking. i jus come on here to destroy bichs when im bored

Pleu
    Participant

indeed, within mins of joining kL back in 2009. box was full with all sorts of male!

decade later, its like a whole new world

what happened? do most of us have wrinkles by now?! =O

Mr.Children
    Participant

Because everybody went to facebook, youtube, and the likes. In the past, people were more anonymous and they chat about whatever and battle. Now people mix reality with online…and do that on facebook. Why would somebody post a real profile on Facebook..and then here or elsewhere?

I personally miss the old days where online is a fantasy. I go online to escape the real world and to study. The crazy thing is that the real world is now more fun because everybody is living online.

Qwertified
    Participant

Im still here.

Zero Numbers
    Participant

A lot of the more intelligent members were driven away over time. They didn’t like how this place allows toxicity. They made it known a long time ago.

Plus, this place doesn’t have the horses to get it to run better.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Zero Numbers.

LaLa
    Participant

People have other priorities now. We grow old, have a family, job(s), and don’t have the time like how we used to anymore when we were younger.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Close